Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back to the grind...

After two weeks with, and recovering from a cold, I've decided that today will be my last day of debauchery.

I've made pastas and puddings, had burgers creme brioche. Was I eating because I was sick? No. It's become even more clear to me how big an impact training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has had on my diet. When I'm training (3 nights a week), I have a protein shake with almond milk and flax oil every week day morning. On evenings I'm at the gym, I finish my night with another shake in a base of Odwalla Super Food. For lunch, I usually have tuna and brown rice, a salad with protein or something else clean so that my stomach isn't a rumbly mess by the end of the night and I have enough energy to make it through multiple rounds of sparring.

So goodbye butter paneer and cheesecake brownies. It's been fun. We'll meet again one day, just no time soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment